August 16, 2013
The Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on Wednesday, 14th August 2013 passed the following Resolutions:
1. Approving the Audited Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2012 and to lay the Audited Accounts before the members of the Company in an Annual General Meeting.
2. Appointing Mr. George K. George and Mr. J.O. Ariyo to sign the Audited Accounts for the year ended 31stDecember 2012.
3. To recommend to the Annual General Meeting the payment of dividend of 100 Kobo per share.
The dividend warrants will be posted on 14thOctober 2013 to members whose names appear in the Register of Members at the close of business on 30thAugust 2013.
Closure of Register
The Register of Members and the Transfer Books of the Company will be closed from 2nd September 2013 to 6thSeptember 2013 both days inclusive, to enable the preparation and payment of dividends.
4. To recommend to the Annual General Meeting to fix the remuneration of External Auditors of the Company.
5. To convene the 43rdAnnual General Meeting of the Company on Monday, 30th September 2013.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RESOLUTION