Wednesday, May 23, 2018 /05:50PM/ NSE
Cadbury Nigeria Plc hereby announce as follows:
Your company, as a responsible member of the global community, has remained committed to the campaign for a sustainable environment and the use of natural resources.
Therefore, at Cadbury Nigeria Plc, we maintain our commitment in sustaining the environment by publishing the 2017 Annual Report in an environmentally and user friendly Computer Disk (CD) format that can be read on your computers.
We believe that publishing our annual report in a CD format will:
1. Provide a more convenient and timely way to access information on your Company
2. Contribute to the sustainability of our environment and our ‘Go-Green’ campaign.
3. Ensure that financial information on your company can be conveniently stored for a longer period than when it is in paper copy.
4. Reduce production cost and improve profitability.
5. Promote the use of technology and transition to a paperless society.
The CDs, which will be posted to all shareholders via their registered addresses, will contain the Annual Report Accounts, the Notice of Meeting, a Proxy Form and an e dividend form. The results will also be published on our website www.cadbuunigeria.com. In line with our usual practice, the notice of meeting will be published in the newspapers.
However, shareholders who prefer to receive the 2017 Annual Report and other documents in paper copies may request for same by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, address and other relevant details. Alternatively, you can complete the tear-away slip below and post it to the Company Secretary at the Company’s Head Office.
We thank you for your support to protect and sustain our environment.