At the 25th Annual General Meeting of Custodian Investment Plc (the "Company") held at The Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Lagos on April 30, 2020, the following resolutions were proposed and duly passed:
1. That the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2019 and the Report of the Directors, Auditor's Report and the Audit Committee Report is approved.
2. That a total dividend of 45kobo out of which an interim dividend of 10kobo had already been paid and a final dividend of 35kobo per share for the period ended December 31, 2019 is approved.
3. That Dr. (Mrs.) Omobola Johnson, a Director retiring by rotation is re-appointed a Director of the Company.
4. That Mr. Richard Asabia, a Director retiring by rotation is re-appointed a Director of the Company.
5. That the Directors are authorised to appoint a new External Audit Firm.
6. That the Directors are authorised to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
7. That the following persons are elected as members of the Audit Committee:
I. Mr. Olaniyi Dada
II. Mrs. Titilayo Olujobi
III. Group Captain Bola Sotubo (Rtd)
IV. Mr. Richard Asabia
V. Mr. Ibrahim Dikko
VI. Mr. Ravi Sharma
Visit Custodian Investment Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Q1 2020 Unaudited Results