Friday, June 22, 2018 5:10PM / NSE
Notice is hereby given that the 39th Annual General Meeting of Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc will be held on Thursday, July 26, 2018 in Amma Hall, Dankani Guest Palace, No. 1A, Kalambaina Road, Sokoto at 11:00 am to transact the following ordinary business:
1. To lay before the meeting the report of the Directors, Statement of Financial Position as at December 31, 2017 together with the Statement of Profit or Loss and Other Comprehensive Income for the year ended on that date and the reports of the Auditors and the Audit Committee thereon.
2. To declare a Dividend.
3. To elect/re-elect Directors.
4. To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
5. To elect members of the Audit Committee.
6. To consider and if deemed fit pass a special resolution amending article 71 of the Company's articles of association as follows; That article 71 be and is hereby amended to read " Unless and until otherwise determined by a general meeting the number of Directors shall not be less than Seven (7) and not more than "Thirteen (13) and the composition of the Board shall reflect the ownership structure of the Company".
7. To approve the remuneration of the Directors.
8. CCNN Plc: A Dismal Performance in Q4 Finally Nails 2015FY Results