Thursday, June 25, 2020 / 12:50 PM / NSE / Header Image Credit: Berger Paints
The members of the above-mentioned Company at its 60th Annual General Meeting held on Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at the Training Centre, Berger Paints Nigeria Plc, 102, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State at 10.00 a.m. proposed, and unanimously passed the following resolutions;
1. That the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December, 2019, together with the reports of the Directors, Auditors, Board Appraisers and Audit Committee thereon submitted to the meeting be received and adopted.
2. That a dividend of 25 kobo per ordinary share of 50 kobo be paid on June 25, 2020 to all members whose names appeared in the Register of Members as at the close of business on June 11, 2020, subject to the deduction of the appropriate withholding tax at the time of payment, as recommended by the Board.
3. That the following directors retiring by rotation be and are hereby duly re-elected:
(a) Mr Raj Mangtani
(b) Engr. Patrick Buruche
4. That the remuneration and expenses of the Companyâ€™s External Auditor, Messrs.â€™ KPMG be fixed by the Directors in respect of the period ending at the end of the next Annual General Meeting pursuant to section 361(1) (b) of the Companies and Allied Matters Act Cap C20, Laws of the Federation 2004(CAMA).
5. 'That pursuant to Section 359 (4) and (5) of the CAMA, an Audit Committee of the Company be and is hereby appointed with effect from today, June 24, 2020 till the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting. The following are to constitute the membership of the Committee:
(1) Chief Musa Danjuma;
(2) Chief. Nelson Nweke;
(3) Engr. Patrick Buruche;
(b) Shareholder Representatives:
(1) Mary Joke Shofolahan
(2) Chibuzor Eke; and
(3) Taiwo Anuoluwa Afinju
Visit Berger Paints Nigeria Plc IR Page in Proshare MARKETS
Graph - One Year Share Price Movement
Table: Q3 2019 Unaudited Results