Thursday, November 16, 2017 /4:43PM /Proshare Markets
At the closing of trading today, investors bought a whopping 68.29m volume of shares of Nigerian Breweries Plc valued at NN9.49bn($26.3m).
This represents 31.36% of the total market volumes of 217.75m and 81.10% of the total market value traded which was put at N11.71bn ($32.5m).
Furthermore, the volume traded represents 0.86% of NB’s total shares outstanding put at 7.93bn shares while the value of the share traded represents 0.87% of NB’s market capitalisation as at November 16, 2017.
A comparison of the today’s volume traded with the previous day’s trading revealed it grew by 667%.
2. NB Plc Q3 2017 Results - PBT and PAT Declined by -84% YoY and -75% YoY Respectively
3. Equities Market Maintains Downtrend as NSEASI Dips Further by -0.91%
4. NSEASI Erases Previous Gains; Dips by -0.96%
5. NB declares N24.01 billion PAT in Q3''17 result; Proposes N1.00 per share Interim Dividend(SP:N161)
6. Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces Board Meeting and Closed Period
7. Nigerian Breweries Plc - Thoughts from the Lagos Brewery Tour
8. Nigerian Breweries Q2 2017 Results Review - Maintaining Underperform Rating
9. Nigerian Breweries Plc : H1’17 EPS up 25% y/y as FX losses moderate