November 23, 2017 10:50 AM /NSE
Notice is hereby given that the 49th Annual General meeting of African Alliance Insurance Plc will be held at Universal Hotel at Plot 3, Aguleri Street, Independent Layout, Enugu, Enugu state on Wednesday 13th December, 2017 at 10AM to transact the following businesses:
2. To re-elect Directors as follow:
To re-elect Mr. Anthony Okocha who was appointed as a non-executive Director In accordance with Article 125 of the Articles of Association of the Company which provides for retirement be rotation.
4. To ratify the appointment of the Audit firm of Akintola Williams Deloitte as the Company’s Auditors.
6. To elect members of the Audit Committee
3. AFRINSURE releases Q4'13, Q1'14, Q2'14 & Q3'14 results with N871.4million PAT in Q3'14,(SP:N0.50k)
4. AFRINSURE declares Q1'13, Q2'13 & Q3'13 results with N764.3m PAT in Q3,(SP:N0.50k)
5. AFRINSURE declares N315.4m loss in '12 Audited result,(SP:N0.50k)
6. Universal Insurance Plc Proposed Merger with African Alliance Insurance Plc
7. AFRINSURE forecasts N403.9m PAT