Tuesday, July 04, 2017 12:15 PM /NSE
This is to inform the Exchange that Africa Prudential Plc has complied with the provisions of Rules 15, 16 and 17 of the Amended Listing Rules of the Nigerian Stock Exchange placing restrictions on the period of trading on the shares of the company.
In view of the Board meeting slated for July 18, 2017, the following dates are regarded as “Closed Period” in respect of which no employee or director of Africa Prudential Plc may buy and or sell shares of the Company – From July 4, 2017 to July 20, 2017
1. AFRIPRUD Declares N1.02 billion PAT in Q4'16 Result,(SPN3:05k)
2. Africa Prudential Registrars Plc Issues Notice of Board Meeting
3. AFRIPRUD Declares N822.54 million PAT in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N2.49k)
4. AFRIPRUD Declares N262.62 million PAT in Q2'16 Result,(SP:N2.87k)
5. AFRIPRUD Declares N191.98 million PAT in Q1'16 Result,(SP:N2.61k)