Friday, December 29, 2017 /2:54 PM /NSE
This is to inform the Nigerian Stock Exchange that a meeting of the Board of Directors of Access Bank Plc. ('the Company') has been scheduled for Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 9.00 a.m. at Lagos to consider and approve the Company's Audited Financial Statements for the Financial Year ended December 31, 2017 inclusive of payment of Final Dividend.
The Company has declared a Closed Period in respect of transaction on its securities from December 30, 2017 to such date as will be subsequently announced (both days inclusive) in compliance with the Listing Rules of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Accordingly, no director, employee, person discharging managerial responsibility, adviser of the Company and their connected persons may directly or indirectly, deal in the securities of the Company in any manner during the Closed Period.
2. Moody''s Downgrades Eight Nigerian Banks Following Downgrade of Nigeria''s Government Bond Rating
3. Access Bank Plc Announces the Resignation of Mrs. Ojinika Olaghere as Executive Director
4. Access Bank Plc Q3’17 Results - Declines in Loan Loss Provision and Opex Supported PAT Growth
5. Access Bank Plc Records Slightly Weak Revenues in Q3 2017 Results
6. ACCESS declares N56.4 billion PAT in Q3 2017 Results,(SP:N9.87k)