Friday, June 01, 2018 / 08:59 AM / Proshare Research
At the closing of trading yesterday, a total volume of 1.15bn units of shares of Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc valued at NN61.64bn was traded.
This represents 70.97% of the total market volumes of 1.62bn and 86.58% of the total market value traded which was put at N71.19bn.
Furthermore, the volume traded represents11.42% of STANBIC’s total shares outstanding put at 10.05bn shares while the value of the shares traded represents 13.31% of STANBIC’s market capitalisation as at May 31, 2018.
A comparison of STANBIC’s today’s volume traded with the previous day’s trading revealed it grew by 359,803%.
Similarly, the company in a notice to the Nigerian Stock Exchange yesterday said that Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Bank Group Limited and parent company of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC has recently acquired an additional 1,141,191 ,943 (one billion, one hundred and forty one million, one hundred and ninety one thousand, nine hundred and forty three) ordinary shares in Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc in an “Off-Market” transaction.
With this acquisition, the total percentage shareholding of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited in Stanbic IBTC has increased by 11.35% from 53.09% to 64.44% post this transaction, STANBIC stated.
1. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Notifies On a Significant Share Acquisition
2. Stanbic IBTC Holdings - No Change In View Given Underlying Q1 2018 Results
3. Stanbic IBTC Directors Recommend 50 Kobo Dividend for Approval at the 6th AGM
4. STANBIC Reports Q1 2018 Results – Operating Expenses Up by 47%
5. STANBIC Releases Q1''18 Results; Declares N23.07bn PAT in Q1,(SP:N49.00k)
6. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Q4 2017 Results Review -Strong Balance Sheet Growth to Support Future Earnings
7. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Q4 2017 Results Review: Downgrading to Underperform
8. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc 2017FY Conference Call and Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways
9. STANBIC Reports Q4 2017 Results – Proposed Final Dividend of 50k Below Expectation
10. STANBIC Declares N48.4bn PAT in 2017 Audited Result,(SP:N49.15k)
11. Stanbic IBTC Plc Appoints Mr. Adekunle Adedeji as Group Chief Financial Officer
12. Stanbic IBTC Lists Money Market, Bond and Dollar Funds at FMDQ
13. Fitch Affirms Stanbic IBTC Bank''s National Rating at ''AAA(nga)''
14. Stanbic IBTC Plc Appoints Mr. Adekunle Adedeji as Group Chief Financial Officer
15. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period