Thursday, April 05, 2018 /05:00PM/NSE
The Management of AIICO Insurance Plc (the Group Company) would like to advise our esteemed shareholders, key stakeholders and the investing community that from information available to us and following some delays arising from conclusions, we have not been able to issue our audited financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2017 within the time frame required by the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and other regulatory agency requirements regarding the release and publication of Audited Financial Statements.
This notice has also been published on the company’s website; www.aiicoplc.com.
As a Group Company with three (3) different subsidiaries, the audit exercise for the group has been consolidated and sent to the primary regulator - National Insurance Commission (NAICOM).
We are optimistic that the regulator will conclude with the review of the accounts not later than April 27, 2018.
1. AIICO Insurance Plc Announces Board
2. AIICO Declares N2.42 bln PAT in Q3 2017 Results,(SP:N0.55k)
3. Capital Raising Transaction - AIICO Opened Discussions with an Investor
4. AIICO Declares N988.29 mln PAT in Q2'17 Results,(SP:N0.57k)
5. AIICO Declares N547.14 mln PAT in Q1 2016 Results,(SP:N0.53k)
6. AIICO Declares N10.24 bln PAT in 2016 Audited Results,(SP:N0.56k)
7. AIICO Insurance Plc Announces Board Meeting Date
8. AIICO Declares N3.04 bln PAT in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N0.58k)
9. AIICO insurance Plc Appoints Mr. Kadri Adewale Abass as an Executive Director (Technical)