29, 2017/2:20 PM/ NSE
In line with the Post listing Rules of the Nigerian Stock Exchange for quoted companies, Wapic Insurance Plc (‘the Bank’) hereby informs the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the investing public of the commencement of the closed period for trading in the bank’s shares on September 29, 2017 in respect of the Unaudited Financial Statements for the third quarter ending September 30,2017.
The Board Meeting to consider the Unaudited Financial Statement will hold on Wednesday October 25, 2017.
2. WAPIC Declares N395.70 Million PAT in Q2 2017 Result,(SP:N0.50k)
3. WAPIC Declares N265.74 Million PAT in Q1 2017 Result,(SP:N0.50k)
4. WAPIC Declares N586.03 million PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N0.50k)
5. WAPIC Declares N1.15 billion PAT in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N0.50k)
6. Wapic Insurance Plc Establishes a Non-Capital Raising Global Depository Receipt
7. WAPIC Records 22% Gross Premium growth in Q3'15 Results