Tuesday, July 04, 2017 5:25 PM /NSE
The shareholders of AshakaCem Plc (“AshakaCem” or “the Company”) and the general public are hereby formally notified that the Company has been Voluntarily Delisted from the Daily Official list of The Nigerian Stock Exchange effective Today, 4 July 2017. The application for the voluntary delisting of AshakaCem was approved on 25 May 2017 by The Quotations Committee of The National council of The Nigerian Stock Exchange (“QCN”).
Following the Voluntary Delisting, former shareholders of AshakaCem who have exercised the option to exit the Company prior to the delisting will receive as agreed at the Extra-Ordinary General Meeting held on 9 December 2016; 57 Lafarge Africa Plc shares for every 202 AshakaCem shares previously held as well as a cash consideration of N2 per share.
Please note that shareholders who indicate that they do not want to remain in the unlisted AshakaCem will, in accordance with the Delisting Guidelines of The Nigerian Stock Exchange, be entitled to receive from the Company a payment of N15.74 per share.
1. Notice Of The Resignation Of Chairman Of Ashaka Board Of Directors
2. ASHAKACEM Declares N2.16 bn PAT in Q1'17 Results,(SP:N9.03k)
3. Ashakacem Plc Announces Filing of its 2016 Audited Financial Statement
4. ASHAKACEM Records 27.0% Decline in Profit in 2016 Audited Results, (SP:N9.50k)
5. Shareholders Approve the Voluntary Delisting of Ashaka Cement Plc
6. Explanatory Statement to Shareholders of ASHAKACEM Plc on Its Proposed Voluntary De-Listing from NSE