Monday, January 8, 2018 /9:30 AM /NSE
At a meeting of the Board of Directors held on 19th December, 2017, the following Resolutions were passed:
1. Approval of Audited Accounts
The Group Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30th September, 2017 was approved.
2. Dividend Recommendation
The Board recommended a dividend of N156.3million representing 15kobo per share for the financial year ended 3Oth September, 2017. The dividend is subject to Shareholders' approval and withholding tax. If approved at the Annual General Meeting the dividend will be paid on 9th March, 2018, to members whose names appear in the Register of members at the close of business on Friday l6th February, 2018.
3. 2016 Annual General Meeting
The company's Annual General Meeting will be held at Lagos Sheraton Hotel, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos on Thursday 8th March, 2018.
4. Closure of Register
The Register of Members and Transfer Books of the company will be closed from Monday l9th to Friday 23rd February, 2018.
1. Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Announces Delay in Filing Audited Financial Statements
2. Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period
3. Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Announces Appointment & Resignation of Directors.
4. Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period
5. VITAFOAM PAT Drops by 22.7% in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N2.32k)
6. VITAFOAM Declares N32.03 mln loss in 2016 Audited Results,(SP:N2.40k)
7. VITAFOAM Declares N159.03 mln loss in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N2.80k)
8. VITAFOAM Declares N49.61 mln loss in Q2'16 Result,(SP:N5.42k)