Notice is hereby given that the 7th Annual General Meeting of the ValuAlIiance Value Fund will be held at Colonades Hotel, 21 Alfred Rewane Road, lkoyi, Lagos, on Thursday, 13th
December 2018 at 11.00am to transact the following business:
1. To receive and consider the Annual Financial Report of the ValuAlliance Value Fund for the year ended 3oth June 2ol8, together with the reports of the Fund Manager and the
2. To declare a distribution.
3. To approve the appointment of Akintola Williams Deloitte as auditors of the Fund.
4. To authorize the Fund Manager to determine the remuneration of the auditors.
1. A Unitholder entitled to attend and vote at the meeting may appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of him by completing the enclosed proxy form. A proxy need not be a
2. All instruments of proxy should be dated, signed and stamped by the Commissioner of
Stamp Duties and should be deposited at the registered office of the Fund Manager, Alliance Place (12th Floor), 33A Alfred Rewane (Kingsway) Road, lkoyi, Lagos, not less 5 than 48 (forty-eight) hours before the time appointed for the meeting.
3. Proxy Forms executed by corporate bodies should be affixed with the common seal of the company under the hands of an officer or attorney duly authorized in that behalf.
4. The lodging of a proxy form does not prevent a unitholder from attending the meeting and voting in person should he/she desire. However, in such instances, the proxy will not be entitled to attend or vote.
5. If the distribution proposed by the Fund Manager is approved at the meeting, Unitholders whose names appear on the Register of Unitholders as at close of business on the 10th December 2018 shall qualify for the distribution. The payment of the distribution so declared shall be posted to the bank accounts of the qualifying Unitholders on the 20th December 2018.