Friday, October 6,
2017 5:40 PM/ NSE
The Board of Directors of UACN Property development Company Plc. is scheduled to meet in Lagos on October 24, 2017 to approve the unaudited Accounts & Financial Statements of the Company for the third quarter ended September 30, 2017.
Accordingly, in compliance with the NSE Rule Book and the Amendments to the Listing Rules, UACN Property Development Company Plc. hereby declare the commencement of the closed period for trading in its shares on Monday October 9, 2017 in respect of the unaudited Accounts & Financial Statements for the period ended September 30, 2017.
Hence, no director, person discharging managerial responsibility, employees with sensitive information, advisers and consultants of the company and their connected persons may directly or indirectly deal in the securities of the company until 24hours after the release of the unaudited Accounts & Financial Statements the Company for the period ended September 30, 2017 to the Nigerian Stock Exchange and by extension, the general public.
2. UPDC Appoints Mrs. Folake Temitope Kalaro as Company Secretary
3. UPDC Plc Announces Closed Period for 2017 First Quarter Results
4. UPDC Plc Announces Full Year December 2016 Earnings Guidance
5. FMDQ Admits ₦16.79bn UPDC PLC Commercial Paper to its Platform
6. UPDCREIT Proposes 43k per unit Interim Dividend in Half Year 2015