Notice is hereby given that the Twelfth Annual General Meeting of Unity Bank Plc will be held on December 17, 2018 at 11.0oam at Ibom Hotel & Golf Resort, Nwaniba Road, Akwa Ibom State to transact the following:
1. To receive the audited accounts for the year ended 31St December, 2017 together with the reports of the Directors, Auditors and Audit Committee thereon.
2. To elect/re-elect Director(s).
3. To authorize the Director(s) to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
4. To elect Members to the Audit Committee.
1. To approve the remuneration of Directors
A Member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his stead. A proxy need not also be a member. A proxy form is attached at the end of the financial statements.
All instruments of proxy must be duly stamped at the Stamp Duties Office and deposited at the registered office of the Company or the office of the Registrar, 25 Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos, not later than 48 hours before the date of the Meeting.
Dated this 23rd day of November, 2018
1. UNITYBNK Records Biggest Weekly Gain in Ten Months