Friday, July 21, 2017/9:00 AM/NSE
Please be informed that the Board of United Bank for Africa Plc, at its meeting of Thursday, July 20, 2017, considered and approved the 2017 Half Year Results & Reports and payment of an interim dividend, subject to the approval of the central Bank of Nigeria.
Further to the above, kindly be advised that the Nigerian Stock Exchange would be immediately notified upon receipt of the approval of the Central Bank of Nigeria of the 2017 Half Year Results & Reports.
2. UBA Plc Announces Board Closed Period.
3. UBA Plc Announces Board Meeting Date
4. S&P assigns ‘B and B’ ratings and stable outlook on UBA Plc
5. UBA Plc – PBT and PAT Advanced by 41% and 62% Respectively in Q1 2017
6. UBA Plc - Notice to Shareholders on AGM
7. UBA Issues Notification of Closed Period and Dividend Consideration
8. UBA Plc Scoops Awards in Five categories at the Global Banking Awards, London