Tuesday, July 18, 2017/3:45 PM/NSE
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) announces the crossing of 2,080,104,955 units of its ordinary shares from the Staff Share Investment Trust Scheme (SSIT) to the Bank.
This transfer of shares from SSIT to the Bank is part of the process of executing the Special Resolution of the Shareholders at the Annual General Meeting held on Friday, April 08, 2016, to cancel the shares held under the SSIT. Following this transfer, the Bank will complete all relevant processes to effect the cancellation of these shares.
Upon cancellation of the 2,080,104,955 units of ordinary share, the outstanding shares of UBA Plc will be reduced by the amount accordingly.
2. UBA Plc Announces Board Meeting Date
3. S&P assigns ‘B and B’ ratings and stable outlook on UBA Plc
4. UBA Plc – PBT and PAT Advanced by 41% and 62% Respectively in Q1 2017
5. UBA Plc - Notice to Shareholders on AGM
6. UBA Issues Notification of Closed Period and Dividend Consideration