Friday, July 14, 2017/ 12:51
The Board of Directors of UAC of Nigeria PLC is scheduled to meet in Lagos On Wednesday July 26, 2017 to approve the unaudited Accounts and Financial Statements of the Company for the first half ended June 30, 2017.
Accordingly, in compliance with the NSE Rules Book and the Amendments to the Listing Rules, UAC of Nigeria PLC hereby declare the commencement to the closed period for trading in its shares on Wednesday July 12, 2017 in respect of the unaudited Accounts and Financial Statements for the period ended June 30,2017.
Hence, no director, person discharging managerial responsibility, employees with sensitive information, advisers and consultants of the company and their connected persons may directly or indirectly deal in the securities of the company until the 24hours after the release of the unaudited Accounts and Financial Statements of the Company for period ended June 30, 2017 to the Nigerian Stock Exchange and by extension, the general public.
2. UAC of Nigeria Plc Q1 2017 - Earnings Miss on Elevated Interest Charge
3. UAC of Nigeria Plc – PBT Declined by 53% YoY in Q1 2017
4. UACN Plc FY 2016: Earnings To Shake-off Temporary Worries, BUY Recommendation
5. UACN Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period
6. UAC of Nigeria Plc: Have the bears overdone it?