Wednesday, June 20, 2018 6:10 PM /NSE
The Board of Directors of UAC of Nigeria Plc wishes to announce that at the Annual General Meeting of UAC of Nigeria PLC held on Wednesday June 20, 2018, the shareholders approved the sum of N1,872,842,776.00 (One Billion, Eight Hundred and Seventy-Two Million, Eight Hundred and Forty-Two Thousand, Seven Hundred and Seventy-Six Naira), that is 65 kobo per ordinary share was approved as dividend for the year ended 31St December, 2018.
1. UAC of Nigeria Reports Q1 2018 Results - Net Interest Expense Declined -64% YoY to N446m
2. UACN Records 598.13m PAT in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N17:15k)
3. UAC-PROP declares N899.62m Loss in Q1 2018 Results,(SP:N2.58k)
4. UACN Property Development Company Plc 5-Year Bond Has Been Extended
5. UPDC Plc Announces the Retirement of Mr Hakeem Ogunniran as the Managing Director
6. UAC Reports Q4 2017 Results – Sales Down by -21% YoY to N20.4bn
7. UACN Plc - Changes in Beneficial Ownership of Shares
8. UAC of Nigeria Q3 2017 Results Review - Waiting for Underlying Business to Recover
9. UACN Rights Issue of 960.43m Ordinary Shares Opens Today
10. UAC of Nigeria Plc Proposed Rights Issue
11. UAC of Nigeria Plc - The Fly in FMCG Ointment?
12. UAC of Nigeria Plc H1’17 Earnings Update - Cost Remain a Major Drag to Profits
UAC-PROP declares N2.06 billion Loss in Q2'17 Results,(SP:N2.93k)