Monday, July 09, 2018 7:55AM/ NSE
Further to our earlier announcement on June 26, 2018, please be informed that the Board of Directors of Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc (“Transcorp” or “the Company”) has re-scheduled its meeting earlier scheduled to hold on 13 July 2018. The meeting will now hold on 12 July 2018 at the company’s Board room 38 Glover Road Ikoyi Lagos with agenda as earlier published.
The notification by the Company to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (“The Exchange”) of its Closed Period still remains the same and will continue until the publication of the Half Year results of the Company.
1. Transcorp Plc Announces its Closed Period and Date of Board Meeting
2. TRANSCORP Plc Appoints Mrs Owen Omogiafo as an Executive Director
3. TRANSCORP Declares N5.41bn PAT in Q1'18 Results,(SP:N1.76k)
4. TRANSCORP Declares N10.61b PAT in 2017 Audited Results,(SP:N1.68k)
5. Transcorp Hotels Plc Announces the Retirement of Olorogun O’tega Emerhor as a Director
6. TRANSCOHOT Declares N4.09 bn PAT in 2016 Audited result,(SP:N4.98k)
7. Transcorp Hotels Plc Announces Changes on its Board
8. TRANSCOHOT Declares N757.63 million PAT in Q2'17 result,(SP:N6.87k).
9. Transcorp Hotels Appoints New Director
10. TRANSCOHOT Declares N388.41 million PAT in Q1'17 result,(SP:N5.04k)
11. Transcorp Hotels Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period
12. TRANSCOHOT Declares N4.09 bn PAT in 2016 Audited result,(SP:N4.98k)