TANTALIZER Announces Resignation of two Non-Executive Directors
Wednesday, April 10, 2019 01:10PM / NSE
Tantalizers Plc (The Company) wishes to notify its shareholders and the Nigerian Stock Exchange (The Exchange) that its Board of Directors at a meeting held on Wednesday, 20 March, 2019, accepted and approved the resignation of the following Non-Executive Directors from the Board of the Company:
1) Prof. Fabian Ajogwu SAN, effective from December 31, 2018.
2) Alhaji Munir Ja’afaru, OFR, effective from February 1, 2019.
2. TANTALIZER declares N222.11m Loss in Q2 2018 Results,(SP:N0.21k)
3. TANTALIZER declares N443.37m PAT in 2017 Audited Result,(SP:N0.37k)
4. TANTALIZER declares N760.02 million PAT in Q3 2017 Result,(SP:N0.50k)
5. Tantalizer Plc Announces Filing of its 2016 Audited Financial Statement
6. TANTALIZER declares N527.87million loss in Q3 '14 result,(SP:N0.50k)