24, 2017 11:20 AM /NSE
In accordance with the provisions of Rule 17.18(b) of the Amendments to the Listing Rules of The Nigerian Stock Exchange 2014 (the Rules), we would like to notify The Exchange that the closed period for Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC will commence on 01 December 2017 until the 2017 Audited Results of the Company are released.
We would like to note that in accordance with the Rules and our Personal Account Trading Policy we will advise embargoed individuals that they are prohibited from trading in the shares of Company during the closed period.
2. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Reports Q3 2017 Results – Shares Outperform the Index
3. STANBIC Declares N37.67 bn PAT in Q3 2017 Results,(SP:N44.05k)
4. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Q2 2017 Results Review - Likely Easing of Cost of Risk In H2 Bodes Well
5. Corporate Earnings for the Week Ending 310817 - STANBIC Declares N24.12bn PAT in Q2 2017 Results
6. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc H1'17 - Earnings Beat Estimates Despite Higher Provisioning
7. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Q2 2017 Results: Shares Outperformed the Index
8. STANBIC Declares N24.11bn PAT in Q2 '17 Results; Proposes 60k Interim Dividend,(SP:N40.00k)