Thursday, May 31, 2018/05:10PM / NSE
This is to inform The Nigerian Stock Exchange that Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited (a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Bank Group Limited) and parent company of Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC (“Stanbic IBTC”), has recently acquired an additional 1,141,191 ,943 (one billion, one hundred and forty one million, one hundred and ninety one thousand, nine hundred and forty three) ordinary shares in Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc in an “Off-Market” transaction.
With this acquisition, the total percentage shareholding of Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited in Stanbic IBTC has increased by 11.35% from 53.09% to 64.44% post this transaction.
1. Stanbic IBTC Holdings - No Change In View Given Underlying Q1 2018 Results
2. Stanbic IBTC Directors Recommend 50 Kobo Dividend for Approval at the 6th AGM
3. STANBIC Reports Q1 2018 Results – Operating Expenses Up by 47%
4. STANBIC Releases Q1''18 Results; Declares N23.07bn PAT in Q1,(SP:N49.00k)
5. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Q4 2017 Results Review -Strong Balance Sheet Growth to Support Future Earnings
6. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Q4 2017 Results Review: Downgrading to Underperform
7. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc 2017FY Conference Call and Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways
8. STANBIC Reports Q4 2017 Results – Proposed Final Dividend of 50k Below Expectation
9. STANBIC Declares N48.4bn PAT in 2017 Audited Result,(SP:N49.15k)
10. Stanbic IBTC Plc Appoints Mr. Adekunle Adedeji as Group Chief Financial Officer
11. Stanbic IBTC Lists Money Market, Bond and Dollar Funds at FMDQ
12. Fitch Affirms Stanbic IBTC Bank''s National Rating at ''AAA(nga)''
13. Stanbic IBTC Plc Appoints Mr. Adekunle Adedeji as Group Chief Financial Officer
14. Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc Announces Board Meeting Date and Closed Period