Friday, February 02, 2018 /9:05 AM /NSE
The following announcement is being made in accordance with Rule 14 of
the Nigerian Stock Exchange Amended Listing Rules and Article 17 – 19 of the UK
Market Abuse Regulations 2016.
In exercise of the powers granted to the Board of Directors of the
Company, by the Shareholders at the Annual General Meeting held on 30th June
2014 to implement the IPO award and other remuneration of the top Management
and Directors as disclosed in the IPO Prospectus, 25,000,000 ordinary shares of
SEPLAT has been allotted to Stanbic IBTC Trustees Limited as Custodian in
furtherance of the Company's Long Term Incentive Plan. These shares have also
been formally listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
In light of the above, SEPLAT's share capital now consists of
588,444,561 ordinary shares of N0.50k each, all with voting rights.
Therefore, the figure of 588,444,561 may be used by shareholders as the
denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are
required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in SEPLAT
under the NSE Rules and the UK Market Abuse Regulations 2016.
1. Seplat Plc
Announces Closed Period on Share Dealings
2. Seplat Plc - Will
the Bulls Crossover?
3. Oil and Gas Sector – SEPLAT, ETERNA Top Gainers as FO Records
-47.19% YTD Return
4. Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc - Revision to Forecast
5. Seplat Plc Announces Decision of Its Board of Director Meeting
6. Seplat Plc Announces Closed Period on Share Dealings
7. Seplat Plc Notice of Half Yearly Results.
8. Seplat Plc Announces Resolution of Its Board
9. Seplat Plc - In the clear
10. Striking FY 16 Loss: Is Seplat Plc Off The Hook? Sell Recommendation
11. Seplat Plc Q3'16 Results - Improved Outlook on Forcados Resumption
12. Seplat Plc FY 2015 - first tax charge in 3 years drives Q4 15 loss