Monday, January 8, 2018 /5:30 PM /NSE
Pursuant to Clause 17.2 of the Amendments to the Listings Rules (the
"Rules") of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (the "Exchange"),
SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company Plc ("SEPLAT) hereby notifies the
Exchange of its closed period for the entire Company, for trading in the Company's
shares which commenced from 31st December 2017 to end on the day
after the release of its Full Year 2017 Audited Financial Results for the
period ended 31st December 2017 on the Exchange.
Accordingly, no Director, Employee, Person Discharging Managerial
Responsibility and Adviser of the Company and their connected Persons may
directly or indirectly deal in the shares of the Company in any manner during
the closed period.
- Seplat Plc - Will the Bulls Crossover?
- Oil and Gas Sector – SEPLAT, ETERNA Top Gainers as FO Records
-47.19% YTD Return
- Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc - Revision to Forecast
- Seplat Plc Announces Decision of Its Board of Director Meeting
- Seplat Plc Announces Closed Period on Share Dealings
- Seplat Plc Notice of Half Yearly Results.
- Seplat Plc
Announces Resolution of Its Board Meeting.
- Seplat Plc - In the clear
- Striking FY 16 Loss: Is Seplat Plc Off The Hook? Sell Recommendation
- Seplat Plc Q3'16 Results - Improved Outlook on Forcados Resumption
- Seplat Plc FY 2015 - first tax charge in 3 years drives Q4 15 loss