Monday, July 03, 2017, 2:18 PM /NSE
Pursuant to Clause 17.2 of the Amendments to the Listings Rules (the “Rules”) of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (the “Exchange”), please be notified that Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc (“SEPLAT”) will be in a Closed Period for the whole company, commencing on 1st July 2017 and expiring on 28th July 2017, as set out below, in relation to matters contained in Section 16.2 of the Rules.
In furtherance thereof, please see below the notice that was circulated to SEPLAT Directors, external Insiders and the whole Company on 30th June 2017: “In the run up to the announcement of the 2017 Half Year Results of SEPLAT, please be aware that a Closed Period on SEPLAT Share Dealings for the entire Company, SEPLAT Directors and SEPLAT Insiders will commence on Saturday, 1st July 2017.
Therefore, you and your “Connected Persons”, as described under the SEPLAT Share Dealing Policy, are not expected to and must not trade in SEPLAT Shares from 1st July 2017 until 28th July 2017, both dates inclusive.
In accordance with the provisions of SEPLAT’s Share Dealing Policy, “Connected Persons” include:
1. The spouse
2. Children (including step-children)
3. Relative who, at the relevant date, occupied the same household as the Applicable Person or Restricted Person, for at least 12 months
4. Agent or nominee, including an investment manager managing funds on behalf of the Applicable Person or Restricted Person
5. A trust of which the Applicable Person (or Restricted Person) or any person connected to him/her (or any member of their family or any associated company) is the trustee or beneficiary (other than a trust for the purposes of an employee share scheme or a pension scheme)
6. Person in partnership with the Applicable Person (or Restricted Person) or any person connected to him/her
7. A legal entity in which the Applicable Person (or Restricted Person) or his/her connected person is a partner, or where a partner is a firm in which the Applicable Person or his/her connected person is a partner
8. A company which the Applicable Person (or Restricted Person) or his/her connected person or either of their family member controls
9. A company in which the Applicable Person (or Restricted Person) or his/her connected person is a director or senior executive who has the power to make management decisions affecting the future development and business prospects of that company
10. A company in which the Applicable Person (or Restricted Person) or his/her connected person controls, or can exercise, more than 20% of the voting power or are interested in at least 20% (in nominal value) of the issued shares (excluding Treasury Shares).
5. Seplat Recorded Loss Before Tax of $18.3m in Q1 2017
6. SEPLAT Declares N5.85 billion Loss in Q1 2017 Results,(SP:N410.00k)
7. Striking FY 16 Loss: Is Seplat Plc Off The Hook? Sell Recommendation
8. SEPLAT Reports Q4 2016 Results - Records Loss Before Tax of $85.1m
9. SEPLAT Board Approves 2016 Full Year Financial Results
10. SEPLAT Declares N42.08 billion Loss in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N375.00k)
11. Heads Up On Forcados Terminal
12. SEPLAT H1'16 results - Suspension of Exports at Forcados Cut Earnings
13. SEPLAT Declares N12.81 billion Loss in Q2 2016 Result SP N297.83k
14. SEPLAT Outperform Rating Maintained in Q1 2016
15. SEPLAT Confirms Dividend Currency Exchange Rates for 2015 Final Dividend
16. SEPLAT Records US 15m Loss Before Tax in Q1 16 Results Negative Market Reaction Likely
17. SEPLAT Declares N4.48 billion Loss in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N340.00k)