Thursday, March 15, 2018 /10:15AM/NSE
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Directors meeting of Royal Exchange Plc which was scheduled to hold on March 19, 2018 to deliberate on the Company's Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2017 has been postponed to a later date to be advised.
This is as a result of the delay in conclusion of the audit exercise of the group for the financial year ended December 31 , 2017.
All Insiders and their Connected Persons are once again reminded that they are prohibited from trading in the Company's shares from February 27, 2018 until 24 hours after the release of the Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2017 to the Nigerian Stock Exchange and the general public.
2. Royal Exchange Plc Announces Closed Period
3. ROYALEX Declares N203.32 mln PAT in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N0.50k)
4. ROYALEX Releases Q1'17 and Q4'16 Results; Declares N237.34 mln Loss in Q1,(SP:N0.50k)
5. Royal Exchange Plc Announces a Delay in the Filing of Its 2016 Audited Financial Accounts
6. Royal Exchange Plc Announces a Delay in Filing of Its Q1 2017 Accounts