Friday 25th August 2017 1:40 PM/ NSE
Presco Plc. wishes to notify its shareholders and other stakeholders that the company filed its unaudited financial statement for the half year ended 30th June 2017 to the Nigerian Stock Exchange on 2nd August, 2017.
The delay in filling the unaudited financial statement was due to the need to confirm biological assets valuation.
2. PRESCO Declares N3.90bn PAT in Q1'17 Result,(SP:N64.54k)
3. Presco Plc - Impressive Start to FY'17, Ahead of Estimates
4. Presco Plc FY'16 - Another Strong Earnings Performance in Sight
5. PRESCO Declares N21.74bn PAT in Q4'16 Audited Result,(SP:N47.00k)
6. PRESCO Plc: Producing Palm-Oil With Glamour
7. Presco Plc - Still on Track for a Stellar 2016
8. Positive Earnings Outlook in H2 2016 for Presco Plc