February 5, 2018 /7:00 PM /NSE
Okomu Oil Palm Company PLC wishes to notify its shareholders and other stakeholders that it has commenced arrangement to formally commission its Extension 2 Estate at Ovia North East Local Government Area of Edo State. It is expected that the Company will establish a second Oil Palm Mill at that location very shortly.
This will significantly increase the company’s production capacity and to a large that extent the financial returns of the company.
2. OKOMUOIL Declares N6.39 bln PAT in Q3 2017 Results (SP:N65.00k)
3. Okomu Oil: Inelastic Demand Vs. Price Hike: A Sustainable Recipe?
4. Corporate Earnings for the Week Ending 040817 – OKOMUOIL Declares N6.24 bln PAT in Q2 2017 Results
5. OKOMUOIL Declares N6.24 bln PAT in Q2 2017 Results (SP:N76.03k)
6. OKOMUOIL Declares N3.07 bln PAT in Q1 2017 Results (SP:N47.05k)
7. Okomu Oil Palm Company Plc - Earnings on a path to another historic year
8. OKOMUOIL Declares N4.96bn PAT in 2016 Audited Results, Proposes N1.50k Dividend (SP:N52.51k)