Tuesday, March 13, 2018 /12:36PM/NSE
This is to inform the public and our stakeholders that
the Board of Directors of Oando PLC will be meeting to consider the 2017
Audited Financial Statements of Oando PLC on Tuesday, March 27, 2018.
In compliance with the NSE Rule Book and the
Amendments to the Listing Rules, Oando PLC hereby announces the continuation of
the Closed Period for trading in the securities of the Company.
Consequently, no Director, Employee, person
discharging managerial duties, adviser and Consultant of the Company and their
connected persons may, directly or indirectly, deal in the shares of the
Company during the Closed Period until 24 hours have elapsed after the release
of the 2017 Audited Financial Statements on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
SEC asks Deloite to commence forensic audit of Oando Plc ...
- Oando Plc Announces a Delay in the Publication of its Full Year End
2017 Financial Results
- Oando Plc Reached a Peace Accord with Alhaji Dahiru Mangal;
- Oando PLC Releases Further Update on SEC Investigation
- Oando’s Official Statement on the Commencement of a Forensic Audit
into the Affairs of the Company
- Gwarzo’s Suspension: I Cannot Be Blackmailed – Kemi Adeosun, Min of
- Ministry of Finance Alleges Document Removal From SEC Prompted
- Review of the SEC Technical Committee Recommendations, Opinion and
- SEC to continue Forensic Audit on Oando PLC
- Honourable Minister of Finance Suspends SEC DG, Two Others
- FHC Strikes Out Oando Suit Against SEC, Refers Plaintiff To IST
Citing Lack of Jurisdiction
- Memo to The Market: The Oando Corporate Journey – At The Regulators