Thursday, August 31, 2017 1:10 PM / NSE
Shares of Avon Crowncaps & Containers (Nig.) Plc. (‘’the Company’’) on the Floor of The Nigerian Stock Exchange (“The Exchange”) has been suspended effective today, 31 August 2017.
This is in compliance with the approved Scheme of arrangement between the Company and holders of its fully paid ordinary shares which will lead to the voluntary delisting of the company from the official list of The Exchange.
2. AVONCROWN declares N85.65 million Loss in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N1.32k)
3. AVONCROWN declares N201.75 million loss in Q1'17 Result,(SP:N1.38k)
4. AVONCROWN declares N169.09 million loss in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N1.45k)
5. AVONCROWN declares N42.37 million loss in 2015 Audited Result,(SP:N1.45k)
6. AVONCROWN declares N22.16 million loss in Q3'15 result,(SP:N1.45k)
7. AVONCROWN Changes Company Registrars; Appoints PAC Registrars Limited