Wednesday, August 16, 2017/ 4:05 PM /NSE
Nigerian Enamelware Plc. ("Enamelware" or "the Company") wishes to notify its esteemed shareholders, investing public and other stakeholders that it has now filed its Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 30 April 2017 with The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The slight delay in filing these accounts was necessitated by the need for the company to obtain the waiver of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) for the Financial Controller to sign the Annual Report and Financial Statements without indicating any Financial Reporting Council (FRC) registration number with the certification in compliance with Section 7(2g) of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria April 2011.
Nigerian Enamelware Plc. assures its various shareholders of its commitment to timely filing of its financial statements and other disclosures.
1. ENAMELWA declares N45.06 million PAT in 2017 Audited Result, (SP:N27.87k)
2. ENAMELWA Declares N63.69 million PAT in Q3'17 Results, (SP:N29.33k)
3. ENAMELWA Declares N49.83 million PAT in Q2'17 Result, (SP:N29.33k)
4. ENAMELWA Declares N34.37 million PAT in Q1'17 Result, (SP:N29.78k)
5. ENAMELWA Declares N133.47 million PAT in 2016 Audited Result, (SP:N29.78k)
6. ENAMELWA Declares N80.75 million PAT in Q3'16 Result, (SP:N29.78k)
7. ENAMELWA releases Q1 and Q2'16 Results, declares N48.94 million PAT in Q2, (SP:N29.78k)