24, 2017 /4:40 PM /NSE
We hereby notify The Nigerian Stock Exchange (“The NSE") that a meeting of the Board of Directors of our Company has been scheduled for Friday, 8th December, 2017.
One of the items on the agenda is a proposal for changes in the composition of the Board of Directors (“Board”) of the Company.
The NSE will be notified of the details of any changes to the Board, after the meeting.
2. NB Plc Q3 2017 Results - PBT and PAT Declined by -84% YoY and -75% YoY Respectively
3. Equities Market Maintains Downtrend as NSEASI Dips Further by -0.91%
4. NSEASI Erases Previous Gains; Dips by -0.96%
5. NB declares N24.01 billion PAT in Q3''17 result; Proposes N1.00 per share Interim Dividend(SP:N161)
6. Nigerian Breweries Plc Announces Board Meeting and Closed Period
7. Nigerian Breweries Plc - Thoughts from the Lagos Brewery Tour
8. NB PLC: emergence of a new competitor, one competition too many?
9. Nigeria Breweries declares N23.9billion PAT in Q2 '14 result,(SP:N175.61K)
10. Nigeria Breweries declares N10.1billion PAT in Q1 '14 result,(SP:N148.00K)
11. Nigeria Breweries declares N43.1billion PAT in '13 Audited result,(SP:N145.50K)
12. Weak beer volume by Nigeria Breweries remains a drag on EPS growth
13. Nigeria Breweries declares N26.8billion PAT in Q3 '13 result,(SP:N176.00K)
14. NB declares N20.7b PAT in Q2 '13 result,(SP:N173.2k)
15. NB declares N9.4b PAT in Q1 '13 result,(SP:N160.01k)