Monday, March 26, 2018 /09:39 AM / NSE
Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc hereby announce as follows:
Proposed Dividend: A Final Dividend of 18 Kobo per 50 Kobo ordinary share, subject to appropriate withholding tax and approval will be paid to shareholders whose names appear in the Register of Members as at the close of business on the June 11, 2018.
Closure of Register: the Register of Shareholders will be close from June 12, 2018 to June 15, 2018.
Qualification date: June 11, 2018
Payment Date: On June 27, 2018, dividends will be paid electronically to shareholders whose names appear on the Register of Members as at June 11, 2018, and who have completed the e-dividend registration and mandated the Registrar to pay their dividends directly into their Payment Date Bank accounts.
E-dividend Registration: Shareholders who are yet to complete the e-dividend registration are Registration 5933, complete and submit to the Registrar or their respective Banks.
Unclaimed Dividend Warrants And Share Certificates: Shareholders with dividend warrants and share certificates that have Unclaimed Dividend remained unclaimed, or are yet to be presented for payment or Warrants and Share returned for validation are advised to complete the e-dividend Certificates registration or contact the Registrar.
Date of General Meeting: The Company’s Annual General Meeting will be held at Radisson Blu Date of General Hotel, 38/40, Isaac John Street, GRA, Ikeja on June 26, 2018 at 12 Noon.
Investor relations: LPC SOLICITORS. Emmanuel@lpc-ng.com
1. Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc Announces A Delay in Filing of Year Ended 31 December 2016 Results
2. Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc Board of Directors Approve 2016 Financial Statements
3. Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc Holds Board Meeting
4. Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc Appoints Marc Starke as a Non-Executive Director.
5. Notice of Change of Name from Airline Services & Logistics Plc to Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc
6. AIRSERVICE Amends Memorandum & Articles of Association
7. NEWREST declares N131.004 million PAT in Q1'17 Results,(SP:N4.27k)