Friday, September 22, 2017/6:15 PM/ NSE
The Board of Director of Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc. hereby informed its esteemed shareholders and other stakeholders that it has disposed of its entire interest In ASL Rwanda Limited. Prior to the disposal, ASL Rwanda Limited was one of the Company’s three (3) subsidiaries and has consequently ceased to be a subsidiary of the Company following the sale of the Company's shares held In ASL Rwanda Limited.
In furtherance of the strategic objectives of Company, the Board of Directors will continue to seek profitable opportunities for investment in the long term interest of its stakeholders.
1. Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc Announces A Delay in Filing of Year Ended 31 December 2016 Results
2. Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc Board of Directors Approve 2016 Financial Statements
3. Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc Holds Board Meeting
4. Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc Appoints Marc Starke as a Non-Executive Director.
5. Notice of Change of Name from Airline Services & Logistics Plc to Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc
6. AIRSERVICE Amends Memorandum & Articles of Association
7. NEWREST declares N131.004 million PAT in Q1'17 Results,(SP:N4.27k)