Thursday, October 12, 2017/ 1:10 PM /NSE
We write to inform you that the meeting of the Board of Directors of our Company is scheduled for 27 October 2017 in the afternoon to consider the unaudited financial statements for the period ended 30 September 2017.
The consideration of the payment of interim dividend is one of the items to be discussed at the meeting.
2. Nestle Nig. Plc Appoints Mr. Jagdish Kumar Singla as the Finance & Control Director
12. Nestle Nigeria Plc Announces Notification of Board Changes
13. NESTLE Declares N7.93 bn PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:570.00k)
14. Nestle Nigeria Q3 2016 Results Review - Underlying Results Strong Despite FX Losses
15. Nestle Nigeria Plc - 9M’16 EPS Down 97% YoY as FX Loss Swells
16. NESTLE Declares N484.69 mln PAT in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:791.00k)
17. Nestle Nig. Plc Records LAT in Q3-16 on Higher Effective Tax
18. Nigeria Outlook - Seeking a Winning Formula
19. Nestle Nigeria Maintains HOLD Rating Despite 82% Cut to EPS Forecast on FX Loss
20. FX - Biggest Risk to Nestle’s Earnings Outlook