Monday, May 08, 2017 8:15 AM / NSE
The following four (4) companies have been delisted from the Daily Official List of The Exchange effective, 02 May 2017:
1. Beco Petroleum Products Plc
2. MTECH Communications Plc
3. MTI Plc
4. UTC Nigeria Plc
The delisting of the afore-listed companies was approved by the Quotations Committee of the National Council of The Nigerian Stock Exchange (QCN) on Friday, 24 February 2017.
1. NSE Delists Six Stocks Today
2. Shareholders Approve the Voluntary Delisting of Ashaka Cement Plc
3. Nigerian Stock Market and Delistings in 2015 - TNI Q4/E7
4. Stocks to be delisted: STOKVIS, NIGSEWING & NIWICABLE Contribute 0.01% to NSE Market CAP
5. STOCKVIS, 2 Others Set to be delisted; Fail to Regularize Listing Status.
6. The Delisting Watch List on NSE – TNI Q2/E12
7. NSE Slates 30 firms for Delisting/Restructuring; DAARCOMM, 9 Others on Delisting Watchlist