3, 2017 /3:50 PM /NSE
We wish to inform the Nigerian Stock Exchange and our esteemed shareholders that at its 45th Annual General Meeting held on Thursday, 7th September, 20I7, the Board of Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc. approved the appointment of Messrs. KPMG Professional Services and Messrs. Ahmed Zakari & Co as the new External Auditors/Joint Auditors of the company.
Please note that these two firms have now replaced Messrs. Akintola Williams Deloitte and Messrs. Aminu Ibrahim & Co.
This is in line with the statement contained in the Annual Report & Accounts of the Company for the year ended 31st March, 2017.
2. NNFM declares N16.23 million Loss in 2017 Audited Results,(SP:N5.50k)
3. NNFM declares N38.85 million Loss After Tax in Q3'17 Results,(SP:N6.01k)
4. NNFM declares N15.49 million Profit After Tax in Q2'17 Result,(SP:N6.01k)
5. NNFM declares N197.24 million Loss After Tax in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N6.65k)
6. NNFM declares N54.96 million Profit After Tax in Q3'16 Result,(SP:N7.35k)
7. NNFM declares N25.9 million Profit After Tax in Q2'16 Result,(SP:N9.46k)