Wednesday, March 28, 2018 /11:18 AM / NSE
This is to inform our valued shareholders, investing public, key stakeholders and The Exchange that the Board of Directors of Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc at its meeting held on 22nd February 2018, approved the Audited, Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December 2017.- The Board also proposed the payment of dividend to shareholders.
The details of the results and recommended dividend and further corporate actions will be communicated to The Exchange and the public after the approval of the Audited Financial Statements by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) our primary regulator.
1. MBENEFIT Declares N790.17 million PAT in Q3''17 Results,(SP:N0.50k)
2. Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc - Proposed Rights Issue
3. MBENEFIT Releases Q4'16 and Q1'17 Results; Declares N659.96 Million PAT in Q1'17 Results,(SP:N0.50k
4. Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc Announces a Delay in Filing of Its Q1 2017 Accounts
5. Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc Appoints Mr. Biyi Ashiru-Mobolaji as Executive Director
6. Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc Extends Filing Date of 2016 Audited Financial Statements
7. MBENEFIT Declares N465.79 million Loss in Q3'16 Results,(SP:N0.50k)