Tuesday, August 08, 2017/ 1:30 PM /NSE
Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc has changed its name to 11 Plc (pronounced as “Double One Plc”). This is sequel to the resolution passed by the company’s shareholders at its Annual General Meeting (AGM) held on 24 May 2017. The Company has since obtained a new Certificate of Incorporation from the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) bearing the new name.
The change of name will be implemented by The Nigerian Stock Exchange with effect from Friday 11 August 2017.
1. Nipco Investments Limited Takeover Bid of Shares of Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc Minority Shareholders
2. NIPCO Gets SEC's Approval to Buy-out Mobil Shareholders
3. Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc Q1 2017 Sales Up by 11% YoY to N25.2bn
4. Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc - Another IOC Exits Downstream
5. NIPCO Investments Limited Completes N90bn Acquisition of ExxonMobil’s Stake in Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc
6. Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc - Subdued Q3 but still up for record FY