Monday, December 04, 2017 / 4:05 PM /NSE
Med-View Airline Plc., in her quest to improve and expand flight operations to International routes shall commence scheduled flights to Dubai on Thursday 7th of December, 2017 having informed the Exchange of this operation.
This new destination will generate additional revenue in terms of the volume of passengers who travel on that route. The Airline has been able to put together lucrative travel packages as an incentive to motivate passenger patronage. Med- view Airline recognizes the economic and financial potential the Dubai route possesses has it has been identified as one of the best Holiday/Business destinations for Nigerians.
With the inaugural flight scheduled to commence on the date stated above, the Airline is proud to be an indigenous pace setter, as it operates a direct flight from Lagos via Abuja to Dubai.
2. Med-view Airline Plc Expands Services to Francophone and Dubai
3. Med-View Airline Clarifies EU Operational Restriction
4. Med-View Airline, The History of Aviation Stocks on NSE & What To Expect
5. MEDVIEWAIR Declares N857.35 million PAT in Q2 2017 Results, (SP:N1.60k)
6. MEDVIEWAIR Declares N691.03 million PAT in Q1 2017 Results, (SP:N1.50k)
7. MEDVIEWAIR Declares N772.85 million PAT in 2016 Audited Results, (SP:N1.50k)
8. Medview Airline Plc Board of Directors Approve 2016 Financial Statements