Thursday, January 4, 2018 /10:14 AM / NSE
The Management of Med-View Airline wishes to use this medium to sincerely offer our unreserved apology to all our esteemed customers/passengers for the inconveniences experienced between December 22 and 27, 2017 due to challenges in our flight operations. We recognized and acknowledged that the little we did to ameliorate your pains cannot compensate for the days you lost, and not being able to meet your loved ones or keep important appointments during the Yuletide season while your flights were rescheduled.
Our ordeal, which impacted on your travel plans, started on December 22, 2017 in the UK when our fully boarded 8777 aircraft made an Air Return to London Gatwick for safety reasons, which called for serviceability checks and certification lasting 72 hours. Our spirited efforts only paid off on December 24th 2017 with relief flights but the holidays' period compounded the backlog of passengers, which stretched to December 27th even though we deployed two aircraft. This also affected passengers on the Lagos/Abuja/Dubai route.
We sincerely thank all of you who showed understanding and perseverance while we made efforts to tackle the challenges. All our operations are woven round your safety and that of our crew, and nothing will compromise this. We are happy to inform you that we have normalized our flights on the Lagos-London route and the Lagos-Abuja-Dubai route.
We cherish your robust patronage over the years, and we will continue to take steps to ensure you enjoy the best services offered in the industry.
While wishing you Happy New Year, once again, please accept our apology
2. Med-View Airline Plc Successfully Operated Its Inaugural Flight to Dubai
3. Med-View Airline Plc Begins Scheduled Flights to Dubai
4. Med-View Airline Plc Commences Flights to Abidjan, Conakry and Dakar
5. Med-view Airline Plc Expands Services to Francophone and Dubai
6. Med-View Airline Clarifies EU Operational Restriction
7. Med-View Airline, The History of Aviation Stocks on NSE & What To Expect
8. MEDVIEWAIR Declares N857.35 million PAT in Q2 2017 Results, (SP:N1.60k)
9. MEDVIEWAIR Declares N691.03 million PAT in Q1 2017 Results, (SP:N1.50k)
10. MEDVIEWAIR Declares N772.85 million PAT in 2016 Audited Results, (SP:N1.50k)
11. Medview Airline Plc Board of Directors Approve 2016 Financial Statements
12. Medview Airlines listing, adds N14.65bl to the NSE Market Capitalization