Monday, August 28, 2017 10:50AM / NSE
The Board of Directors of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc, have approved the appointment of new Registrars to the Company.
Our current Registrars, CardinalStone Registrars Limited have been notified and would hand over to First Registrars and Investor Services Limited, within thirty (30) days of their appointment.
2. MRS Declares N400 mln PAT in Q1 2017 Result,(SP:N39.03k)
3. MRS Declares N1.47 bln PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N39.03k)
4. MRS Declares N1.17 bln PAT in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N43.35k)
5. MRS Declares N909.75 mln PAT in Q2 2016 Result,(SP:N38.78k)
6. MRS Placed Under Review Following Latest Court Filing by AMCON
7. MRS Declares N363.36 mln PAT in Q1 2016 Result,(SP:N44.83k)
8. MRS Proposes 110koboper share Dividend in 2015 Audited Result,(SP:N47.18k)