Friday, February 22,
2019 10:34AM / NSE
This is to inform The Nigerian Stock Exchange (The Exchange) and investing public that a meeting of the Board of Directors of 11 Plc (“the Company”) has been scheduled for Thursday, March 7, 2019 to consider and approve the Audited Financial Statements for the Financial Year Ended December 31, 2018 along with other agenda items.
The Company has declared a Closed Period in respect of transactions on its securities from February 18, 2019 until 24 hours after the audited financial statement has been announced in compliance with the Rulebook of The Exchange.
Accordingly, no director, employee, person discharging managerial responsibility, advisers of the Company and their connected persons may directly or indirectly, deal in the securities of the Company in any manner during the Closed Period.
2. Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc Changes Name to 11 Plc
3. Mobil Oil Nigeria Q1 2017 Results Review - Acquisition-related Charges Weigh on
4. Address by the GMD of NIPCO Plc on the Occasion of the Closing Gong Ceremony at
5. Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc - Another IOC Exits Downstream
6. NIPCO Investments Limited Completes N90bn Acquisition of ExxonMobil s Stake in M