Thursday, October 12, 2017/ 8:40 AM /NSE
The Board Audit Committee of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. would meet on Thursday October 26, 2017 to consider the results for the Third Quarter ended September 30, 2017.
In the light of the above, October 12, 2017 to October 27, 2017 has been declared a closed period ("the Closed Period”). In this period, all who receive the notice of closed period, who are considered “insiders” in Julius Berger (Julius Berger includes Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. and all its subsidiaries) under the provisions of the Company and Allied Matters Act Cap C20, LFN, 2004 (“CAMA"). The rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC”) and the Nigerian Stock Exchange (“The Exchange”), are under restriction not to trade or deal in the equity of the Company.
The SEC is being advised of the issuance of this notice.
A copy of the Company's Security Trading Policy issued on March 8, 2015 can be accessed on the Company’s website www.julius-berger.com.
1. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc: FX Improvement Lifts H1 Results
4. JBERGER Declares N426.95 million Loss in Q1 2017 Result,(SP:N39.86k)
5. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Cost pressures, FX losses sting Q1’17 earnings
6. Julius Berger Announces Closed Period
7. JBERGER Declares N3.82 billion Loss in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N0.87k)
8. Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Issues Notice of Closed Period
9. JBERGER Declares N3.32 billion Loss in Q3 2016 Result,(SP:N38.00k)
10. FX Related Costs Bite Harder On Earnings of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
11. JBERGER Declares N136.08 million PAT in Q2 2016 Result,(SP:N48.39k)