Tuesday, September 26, 2017/3:26 PM/ NSE
Ikeja Hotel Plc wishes to notify its esteemed shareholders and other stakeholders that the company has filed its arrears of Audited Financial Statements for the years ended 31 December 2014, 2015 and 2016 to The Nigerian Stock Exchange on 19 September, 2017.
The filing of these Financial Statements was the culmination of the settlement of the protected dispute between members of the company’s Board of Directors.
Ikeja Hotel Plc wishes to express its gratitude to its shareholders for their patience during the period of the Board dispute and assures that the company will company with its post listing obligations going forward.
1. SEC Dissolves Ikeja Hotels Plc Board; Appoints Interim Board
2. Ikeja Hotels: Bulls are in full aggressive mode...
3. IKEJAHOTEL Grows PAT by 19.3% in '12 Audited Result,(SP:N0.60k)
4. Ikeja Hotel Plc announces the death of Dr. Alexander Uruemu Ibru
5. Ikeja Hotels Plc declares N1.14 billion PAT in Q3 2010 result.