16, 2017/ 5:20 PM /NSE
We wish to inform the general public that our Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st December, 2016 has been filed and approved by the Nigerian Stock Exchange on July 12, 2017.
However, we could not meet up with the regulatory time line of March 31, 2017 because of the delay we encountered with getting approval from our primary regulator The National Insurance Commission (NAICON).
The Company has consequently put up measures to forestall future occurrence and hereby undertake that the Company’s Account will be submitted to the Exchange as at when due.
2. GUINEAINS Declares N2.52 mln PAT in 2016 Audited Result,(SP:N0.50k)
3. Guinea Insurance Plc Announces a Delay in Filing of Its Q1 2017 Accounts
4. Guinea Insurance Plc Announces A Delay in Filing of Year Ended 31 December 2016 Results
5. GUINEAINS Releases Q1,Q2 and Q3'16 Results; Declares N43.45 mln PAT in Q3,(SP:N0.50k)
6. GUINEAINS Declares N7.23 mln Loss in 2015 Audited Results,(SP:N0.50k)