Thursday, January 4, 2018 /10:35 AM / NSE
Pursuant to the post-listing requirements of the Nigerian Stock Exchange for quoted companies, we hereby inform you of the scheduled commencement of the closed period for trading in the Bank's shares on January 4, 2018, in respect of the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2017.
Kindly note that the Board meeting to consider the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2017, has been scheduled for January 24, 2018.
2. Moody''s Downgrades Eight Nigerian Banks Following Downgrade of Nigeria''s Government Bond Rating
3. GTBank Plc - EPS Rose 7.25% YoY in 9M-17, Despite 59.21% Decline in NIR
4. GTBank Appoints Mrs. Victoria Osondu Adefala as an Independent Non-Executive Director
5. GTBank Announces Final Results for Intl Cash Tender Offer in Respect of U.S $400M 6.000 percent
6. Nigeria-Based Guaranty Trust Bank 'B-B' And 'ngBBB-ngA-2' Ratings Affirmed; Outlook Stable
7. GTBank Plc H1 2017 Conference Call & Earnings Presentation - The Key Takeaways